Welcome to jakunisme's home

come in....lets we share together....

Expressions of faith

See, understand and evaluate my expression....

Thursday 19 January 2012

20th January, 2012

Happy new year for you all. I hope everybody is happy and have a good planning for this year. Hopefully, everything that you plan will be get a good result. Do you remember that we already near the year 2020? Still have 8 years to go. Do you imagine that we will have change in our live at that time? The life that we still don't know how. Do we survive at that time with the new era. For me, nothings is different. The life still go on. Maybe at that time, I'm a manager. whom know? I already have one step to go that place, what? Maybe also, i still like this. What will happening to me at that time is the answer for what I'm doing now. If I work hard to get that, sure I will get a good result for that. I know that everything happen is just from my destiny, but  I need to be more creative to make a difference in my life and my son. I will be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment